Monday, January 26, 2009

Out with the old in with the New!!!!




Theres something bout' organization that gives me that jittery feeling ya know the kind you get when you start dating someone you really like for the first time and you get all those warm feelings like your on top of the world....ya that's the feeling i get when i organize something thats long over due!!! So as a girl, clothes are one of my favorite things to buy~ Word! So i find myself every morning getting quite bummed when all i see in my closet is a big GIANT mess, clothes shoved every which way so that when i pull out a shirt 10 come with it kinda mess....So when kids were in bed by 8 i started my mission. Vince says everytime i organize he has a hard time finding stuff,"im so so sorry baby, but here we go again!!" he will live right?? Were talking cleaning up the mess and makin it organized how can he possibly get mad??? ha..... so first i:






  • take every hanger that doesnt have an artical of clothing on it and throw it on my bed(kids in back ground asking what all the noise is he he)


  • than i put all short sleeves together, long sleeves , and sweatshirt/jackets and thats a rack all by itself as you all know mama is always COLD!!


  • Than i remove all the unwanted clothes that just doesnt have a place in my heart anymore~sorry!!! place them on the floor to be bagged up and givin to the goodwill!


  • Jeans have there own rack as they have to stand alone because jeans have something about them when i put a pair on i get this Cinderella feeling and i start dancing ha ha~ i love Jeans!!


and there you go! its finished! Oh my its so pretty i can see what i have.....mama needs to go shopping i just got rid of half of my closet...gosta ask vince for that plastic thing he pays on every month...its calling my name!!!! ha ha



Now Vinces side got all shoved together...that will be another day dont worry love its all taken care of!



No comments: