Monday, May 11, 2009

The Farm at South Mountain

Happy Mothers day........Besides My Bday i must say i enjoy this day as it is directed to all the mommy's, I enjoy the lil presents i get from Ash and B-rad that they make in school...and how they are so excited to give them too me they just cant hardly stand it. Melts my Heart. How my husband does such a good job at totally suprizing me...i dont know how he manages every holiday but it just truly makes me feel so darn ditty special (love you babe). I now own Bride wars he he ive been asking him to rent from Red box for the last few weeks....sunday i came down the stairs to find a card and that movie on the counter top waiting for me as he was off to work already for a few hours...(along with the bike) ...I feel so dang blessed to have such a awesome family, man Im a lucky Chic....So i figured i would let you all in on Our special Day......

4 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Happy Mother's Day Sally Cat! Looks like you had a special day with family.. and that is what it is all about. Great pictures too!
XOXOX
Aunt Pam

The Kneeland Family said...

Looks like fun! Your mom and grandma are so sweet. We will be in Arizona 4th of July and the week after the 4th We will have to meet up with your family.

molly june. said...

SO cute! your mom & dad look exactly the same..just the way i remember them :) did they age at all?? tell them i said hello...

The Towes said...

yeah they pretty much look the same! i will tell them my mom loves your lil janna bananna's !