Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Hubby lovers me.....

Look what i got for Mommy's day! Isn't she stinking cute??? Ive been on this need to exercize kick and ya im not one of the gym freaks..sorry so ive been walking with the baby n.... stuff ..( no im not doing it to loose any of my 115 ponds of me, just wanna tone) so the other day my kids begged me to go on a bike ride..ha dont have a bike....chad said i could take his but i was afraid i would fall.......so he bought me my own......I sware this man is too sweet to me......every holiday i am completly suprized on what he gets me .......Doesnt take much to get me to smile.....I'm just sayin......I love you baby!

6 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Yes, it's darling Sarah. Amanda has the same bike... but in pink :) It is a great idea to ride with the kids. Good exercise... and great bonding time. Enjoy as a family... Chad can get out there too :)
Have fun together
LY
Aunt Pam

The Towes said...

yes chad's the one that rides with the kids ha ha now I can join there fun!!

Makenna said...

Love the bike, Sarah! It is so cute!
I make my headers with Adobe Photoshop 7.0. But, if you don't have it my friend makes her headers with Scrapblog (www.scrapblog.com). It is all online and they turn out pretty cute!
Loveya!
Makenna

molly june. said...

what a lucky duck you are!! so awesome! i'm begging tim to get me a cruiser bike for my bday :) we'll see! happy mother's day!

The Towes said...

i know.......ive been sayin how i would love a bike so me and kids can ride together and i can tone my legs ha ha.........i so never thought he was going to get me one since i told him i had my heart on some snail vines for the back yard......hes so sweet to me.......i hope you get one for your bday molly....its so fun to ride!

Melissa Marie said...

Love it!! Too cute. :) I have a red one...which needs to be dusted off and taken out for a ride! haha