Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Save the Rain Forest.....



What a beauty.......


gotta throw my girl in....look at that smile....


gotta do the funny face...learns that from chad....


do you see the Tail??? Member she was a monkey....

Ashleys 3rd grade class has been working on her Rain forest program for quite sometime now and last friday was her performance .She played a monkey character and did such an awesome Job..I'm so very proud of her......You did such a great Ashley all your hard work ,the way you danced to your song (which i want to download on I tunes ) the way you made your rain forest book and put such effort into it and really took it serious....your such a great student .....getting all A's since they started grading you has been such a big accomplishment for you....With a New school up ahead in your future next year, Houston Elem will adore you as much as Entz does this year! I love you sugar bear with all my heart.....you bring me so much Joy my lil drama diva!

love mommy!








Cheers .........Sarah

2 comments:

molly june. said...

i was showing my mom your blog the other day & she was trippin' out on how much ashley looks like you! :) i think so too...so purty! xo

The Towes said...

yeah she is but she has way better hair ha ha...i tell her every morning when im doing her hair that im jealous at her locks! no fair!! but thank you shes so fun to be around we have so much fun talking about BOYS! ha