Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Changes.....n stuff



Change has never been my favorite thing.....i guess you can say i like living in that box that keeps me comfortable and safe.......
You know the one I'm talking about that when i got divorced i thought I was damaged goods and no guy would wanna date me let alone marry me because i had 2 kids living with my parents ha ha (
guess i was wrong huh) so i thought if i could just make this crappy marriage work that at least i was comfortable and safe....ha boy was i wrong .....but that took a lot of stepping out of my box and a lot of tears a lot of phone calls from my dad and friends telling me I will be okay.. I of course made it and stepped out of that box. My new box is Soooooo much better, i have hope, kindness, enduring love, dreams with this box.
So as we come up to the point of what we call 1/2 way thru 2009 life is forcing me to step out of another box which Im quite comfortable in right now.........so you can say i wanna drag my heals and say no!!
But
I have no choice........So Im trusting that God has a plan for this plan thats going down....Starting next week, my husband who makes my box so uplifting and calm will be starting shift work, ya i know...sigh....
Wait it gets better......not only shift work(which ya'll know a set scedural) he will be working grave yards..ugh..
Ya know when he called me and told me he said "Well i have some bad news and some good news about my Job which just a month ago was rumors he might not have a job (who would have thought Gov jobs would have a worry)
for those who dont know he works as a probation officer ..n stuff


So ya the goood news is he has a Job, the bad news is its shift work at a Mental hospital working grave yard shifts......
And...
did i tell you that Im scared of the
boogie man.....aka..(the dark, night time n stuff)
So my box is a little scared right now....thursday-sunday i will be husband less at night.....
but....
i know ill be okay.....just pray for me..
On the other hand Chad my amazing hubby, that I'm so blessed to have is A okay will all this...were just all thankfull he still has a Job to keep up with his wife spending habbits ha!
Just trickin.......so if hes okay...Than i know Ill be okay...Im just sayin....





So now I have another part of my comfortable box to deal with.......Changing school for my lil angel bears.....WE have been at the same Elem now for 3 years!
sigh.....
and we (the children and I..oh and my mom) love this school.....i mean the office lady's know me because I'm always in there when i help out in kids class's or when they call me because i decided that were playin hookie that day.....im just sayin...
So now that we live in Gilbert and kids school is in Mesa chad and I have been driving 30 min round trip to take the kids to school and its gotton way old.....So with a few tears...sigh ...we came to the agreement that we will change them next year to
Houston Elem...since its about 5 min round trip......i know i know.....it willl be better right???
I will like their office staff too right??
and their teachers too,and the kids will make best friends like they did at Entz..right??
Im most worried for Ashley....She's scared.......who wouldnt be???
So I told her ill be coming to lunch every day with her untill she makes a friend and feels comfortable....oh and recess too!
Im sure the lil Diva will have no prob...but ill make sure she wont.....
I think im having more issues than she is

So 2009 please be kind to me and let me handle these changes before you throw me anymore
Im just sayin.......any suggestions???


Cheers .........Sarah

5 comments:

The Kneeland Family said...

It must run in the fam! I hate the boogie man too! I still will not do nights alone. I can do late just not all night. I know your little diva will do just fine. Call me a bad mom but Kelsie has been at a new school almost every year not because of moving but boundary change and some moving. She has that same Smith anxiety. But she has always come out liking it better. Good Luck!

The Towes said...

ah thanks! wished we lived closer so the girl can play! xox

Nelson6 said...

Sallys Houston is the bomb. I'm a product of Houston Elementary. I also have nieces and nephews that go there. Don't be nervous about that. The kids will do great there. As far as the boogy man goes, just get a really good lock on your front door and you will be just fine. So good to see you smiling. I am so happy for you guys.

Nelson6 said...

Salls- one more thing. Go to www.pleaseholdtheonions.blogspot.com
My cousins do this cooking blog that is just amazing and they have the cutest cupcakes posted today. Check them out... And go ahead and make them and I'll eat one. K sound good????haha

The Towes said...

thanks linz! they are all registered and stuff now ! I heard the principle is amazing so im happy about that!